Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A beautiful closet...

I woke up this morning, refreshed-ish, and getting ready for work.

My morning essentials: foundation to cover up the mugly acne scars and others, powder to set that stain, then a bit of eye shadow to highlight my eyes, of course the eyeliner to draw that lining of my eyes and the mascara to bring out my lashes, brush a bit of blush to bring out some of my cheeky bones, and then gloss to shine up my lips...and there with all that, my facade of a natural look...too bad I don't have a photo to show you.

After getting my make up on...I have to straighten my hair. My hair is naturally curly/wavy, so I have to straighten every morning, otherwise I have to put product in...

Anyways after getting my hair and face ready...I go to my closet, it may seem like I have alot of clothes, but I have nothing to wear...my dream closet for my dream house...to come...very soon... ha! I found this on the web, I think it's Christina Agulara for a Vogue shoot or something.














I LOVE it! I can't wait to build a separate closet just for my shoes, then purses, belts, and everything else too! How lovely it would be to have such an amazing closet space...with cool carpet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment