Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Mojo is Back!

my hype for life is back. i can't wait.
maybe it just takes...separating from
daily things that matter, but i also have
to remember that i have to do the things
that make me LIVE.

last night i go on and on thinking about
how i get my small break into fashion...
i just thought to myself...PERFECT
usage of CHAT already broken into the
scene and connections...so i'll hit up
a major volunteer fashion gig.









anyways, i'm meeting with kathy, to go
over a few things that we may find
helpful to continue and grow FT for CHAT
for the designers and hook up with MNFashion.
I love it. I'm so into it. I hope that my real life
can keep up with my fake life.

next week i meet with PFT Couture to
go over some similar topics...etc. we'll
see what comes of that.

here's a piece of PFT Couture that I
really love


















its gonna be fun its gonna be what
i wanna do its gonna be busy and
most definitly it's gonna be a challenge
i'm so excited i can't wait!

i can't wait to be the self proclaimed
Hmong version of Anna Wintour
hahaha!



















good thoughts good evening
happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment