Wednesday, June 2, 2010

keep your secret thoughts...SECRET!

so blogging is PUBLIC hahahaha dumb me!
keep my mad crazy in the moment thoughts to myself! sheesh.

keep my ghetto class to a down low
don't stoop that low

anyways...something to do...when i'm feeling stupid ghetto upset
dont put it in writing. dont tell anyone close. tell that damn BUM
on the street and buy him/her a cup of coffee and conversate over
McDonalds...he/she wont care...and they wont be related to
anyone significant.

or just refocus the in the moment negative energy towards...
things that matter...to me, my kids, my life...

find that secret best friend...who...again is of no relation
and will be on your side through thick and thin and through
your bad days and good days and still like you all the time
not when its convenient and when it most benefits them

happy days and thoughts all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment