Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crazy about USVI

the girls are in USVI...i miss it...being on vacation...doing nothing...no responsibilities...just 7 days of full relaxation. i can't wait till i can take a 7 day vacation every month! ha!



















simple fashion elegance...
no forced straightened hair,
barely there makeup,
comfortable simple flip flops,
moo moos and a belt are the
favorite.

i guess you could spend some
major money on a good pair of
fashionable sunglasses and
bathing suit, if you want to do that.

i finally just posted all my memories
of USVI for the whole friends list
to see on FB...unprivate, but i wanna
share the memories...
















he still liked me when i looked...'natural'...
everything looks nice on the island...i'm my
most biggest critic...i hate how i look, and EVEN
i liked myself...
















the beer did not have anything to do with our like
for eachother... away from home... daily stress...
work...bills...and our cell phones didnt work, we
had a great time...pure relaxation and took the
time to enjoy eachother and our company with
eachother. I miss that. I can't wait for our next
vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment