Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fashionable Family

MN Fashion is the worst...and today was raining,
make MN people, maybe including myself, were so mugly.

I wish there was more fashionable people in MN, so that
I could copy pieces of them and make it my own. I wish
that I would see more fashionable people so that I could
blog daily about the different fashionable people that I saw.

Oh well, work with what I have, and that's NONE!

It's 1:46am and I'm taking a break from working on my
totes. Yeah I started sewing a tote since 830pm...well
babysitting kiddies ALL of them, is no joke, plus trying
to do something on the side, is a crazy task...the babies
are crazy running around, even my two girlies came to
hide out with me in my sewing room...trying to get away
from the task of chasing after all the babies.

I guess I'll finish the evening with my blog and shower
I'm so tired. I have all the babies in my room TOO :(
We'll see how this evening goes... ha, baby baby is on a
third shift schedule :) she's so cute, but does not sleep
when the house sleeps...she's on her daddys schedule.

Anyways, working on totes again. Not the rice bag totes
though, but I should go back to that, so that I dont waste
so much fabric, and the bags look different. I'm just so
lazy. Sheesh...anyways...gotta shut down the workspace
shower n then sleep...SOOO TIRED....

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment