Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1 day FOCUS Foundation

so its kinda a joke, but not really...
i need to focus.
i'm so scattered brain'd when it comes to focusing.

i love too many things
too many areas of interests
plus i'm getting old
i feel like i dont have enough time to do it all
so i do it all at ONCE!

crazy!

for sure something that has never gone out of style
is my husband and kids, for the last 17 years and
my love for fashion, purse collecting (esp. LV), shoes

i guess its kinda good that im not like some others
who dont get enough attention from their husbands
so they go out and find another...i dont get enough
attention from my husband...and i get another 1 day
foundation...

i love my life
i love my kids
i love my husband
i love my family
i love my ever changing foundations

i'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment