Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day part 2...

An entire day at the lake/beach with the kiddies.
They're almost crispy black now.
I found some inspirational beachwear...in my signature color...RED :)

This is something CUTE I found on www.polyvore.com

I absolutely love it. I can't wait for more days at the beach.













Something else I found was this retro page of swimwear from www.stylishthought.com below


Full of great retro swim pieces.
I can't wait to find something so cute!
or make it...












I just thought this was a great image below...so I through it in for my future fashion inspirations...
the image is from http://www.theage.com.au

Cute...nice bangs...and I LOVE THE RED...it's probably why I chose it...I'm so into red...I'm claiming it to be my signature color.















This image below is the ONLY brunette Barbie photo in retro that I found.
It's so cute...I found it on vi.sualize.us/.../

She's in today's topic...retro swim wear and cool sunglasses, she's got a cool little video camera too.

I'd like to end today's blog with a nice little thought. Retro swimwear...MAY hide some of those unwanted cushions on the side and front of my body, that I truly hate hate hate.

1 comment: