Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day...2010


Waking up to an Anna Wintour feeling classy and beautiful. Too bad I'm not at my closet and don't have the outfit to fit the day. Oh well. I still feel good. I guess our secret wasn't a secret after all...it IS his family that we live with. Anyways, I kinda wanna take a bit of a break to shop and vintage shop, but we'll see. I planned to take the kiddies swimming with MY crazy family at the lake...

But at least i feel ok...and have my magazines. That's all I need today. Can I be like Anna Wintour? Can i just be by myself, with my kiddies, with no one to take care of me? I will be strong. I think I've just fallen into this feeling of always having someone there, because I got married at such a young age, had children and always lived with his family...I'm sure he feels the same. We just need our space sometimes...


I wanna go out to the park and look and feel like Anna Wintour. So...I do.
Let's get the day started...breakfast with the kiddies...shower...then dress for the lake/beach/kiddie birthday with the family.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment