Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm a little bit of each of them...

Late night thinking...can't sleep...addicted to this blogging.
As I sit here looking...looking...up fashion 'stuffs'...I think I'm a little bit of each of the SATC girls...I wish I had a buncha soul mates like them. That's every bit special and missing.

I know I'm definitely anal and optimistic ditz like Charlotte, sometimes strong enough in alot of ways, but just don't notice it much, like Miranda, wants to maintain a bit of a cougar way about me and stay in touch with my body needs, and I LOVE fashion like Carrie does...my closet is about to explode, I share with my husband.

I can't believe I never watched the series before...but then again, I really never let myself watch too much tv. When I watch this, I'm a bit jealous of the friendship they have, I want to find and maintain a really strong friendship like the one they have...through thick and thin, I would like to have someone to talk to, with no family ties, no judging, just on my side, but keep me humble and level headed, but able to tell me to truth that hurts, just be there to listen...and let me vent, able to share anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment