Friday, July 2, 2010

Scary...

Fun for those youngsters...scared that my husband will kill my brother,
out of manliness.

Good day yesterday. Good thing he was the baby brother, didnt have to
prove too much with those big wannabe guys...the first night, went well.
He got here, we had a bbq for him, then off to bed everyone goes...work.
Then Thursday, fishing pontoon day, was a great day on the river for all
even my little kiddies...kinda scary though, all those kiddies and then a
cooler full of beer. DAMN them!

After it all was burnt, full of heat n sun, starving, we came home to bbq off
the last of our meats. Drink again...good thing  my brother was so tired
he didnt let them push him into any further drinking, when enough came
around and his stomach was filled with bbq meats n beer, off to bed he went
without a care in the his thought for all the stupid clowning stuff that my
husband likes to do... that's great.

Tonight, my Thai comes in...theres the drink show off... but he's big and
maybe he can handle it... with all my uncles at the wedding too, we'll see.
We'll see who comes, who doesn't. We'll see. I want my brother to go the
the wedding, because it's our family, but also want the girls not to forget him
for any other late night outings. I want him to have fun, but not overdosed...
my parents would totally KILL me!

No comments:

Post a Comment