Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Husband,

I dont tell you much, although in my mind I did.
I appreciate you. I love you.
I see and feel everything that you do and did for me.

I loved you when we were just kids.
I still love you so much now.

After 17 years, I'm feeling insecure, because I think we have grown apart,
I dont know how to show you that I love you so much
or worry so much, and at all the wrong times, my anger creeps in,
when I should be forgiving. I know I will work on that.

I'm sorry, I embarrass us from time to time. I'm sorry for my foul
mouth. I know that if I do as you do, say as you say, we won't work.
I have learned so much from the elders that I live and work
with. There has to be patience and then more patience.
The outcome will be better.

We will grow old together. We will love one another.
Please forgive me. I know I am not perfect. I know I
have a short temper. But I am your wife, I will have to
control it more often.

Living Loving & Laughing
We've come so far with eachother.
I want us to go farther with eachother.

Appreciate eachother.
Love eachother.
Forgive eachother.

I love you husband.
I love our life that we've built together.
I love and appreciate everything we've done together,
been through together, and want to share the rest of everything together.

I want to share this with those who are reading it.
I love my husband. I appreciate my husband.

I dont tell you all enough. As with anyone and everyone,
we focus too much on the bad stuff...and forget the good stuff
until we actually sit down to take it in.

* Anoi

No comments:

Post a Comment