Friday, July 23, 2010

Making it Official 2010

My request this year it to make it official.
No more LV purse, no more vacation weekend, no more dinner,
we can do that any time we want.

We have come a long way.
At 14 we met, we fell into puppy love.
At 16 we made a life commitment, despite our youth and our families.
At 17 I was working on the ginsing farm with you and your family.
At 18 we brought ThimXa into this world
and then added Izabella, AudreyAna, and Ezekiel to complete our family.
Now at 33, through the good and the bad we've come a long way to have
made it to 17 years of marriage, four children, and a business...

I'm ready and happy that we are going to make it official.
I'm so proud of us.

I can't wait to share our 20th anniversary, on the island, with our closest and dearest family and friends.

We've come so far, worked for so much.
This year, I'm ready and want to share your last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment