Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunny Day

Everyday begins with the sunshine, but you manage to gloom it down
with the clouds you have that surrounds you.

Everyday I wake up hoping that today will be better, but then you
manage to remind me that it's worse than yesterday.

Everyday I hope that today will be the day you realize you love and
respect me, but then you manage to remind me that you don't.

Money can't buy what I want from you, I want unconditional love, time,
patience, and kind words. But you manage to remind me that you work so
hard to give me everything else, so FUCKING appreciate!

Can't run away and hide from what we started, we've made all these
scars n dents along the way, it's not fair to each other, that we
don't try harder, it's not fair to our children.

I wish I could make you see that I'm not the bitch you label me to be.
I wish I could make you see that I'm not trying to be against you, but
trying to be your partner. I wish everyday could be a good day. I wish
everyday could be better than yesterday. I wish you could see that I'm
not out to make your life miserable everyday, I'm not that evil, it
would take too much of my energy.

And so I hope for the best today, almost knowing, that it'll be, what
we make it...

Sent from my iPhone

* Say something nice today, because tomorrow could be too late.

PaFoua

No comments:

Post a Comment